|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Thursday, April 06, 2006

I heard the rain might stay until/through summer. I foresee a huge sale on spring and summer clothing and less encounters with the Sticker Girls.

I've had a difficult time waking up the last few days, except Monday, when I kept waking up early! After hearing about other people who have had trouble sleeping or waking up due to Spring Forward, I think my difficulties waking up have to do with Spring Forward, too. I'll have to try my best to sleep earlier though.. Sleeping late doesn't help. :P

Apparently this is my last chance for "to enjoy complete access to customized savings and privileges from United® and our Mileage Plus® partners as a member of the Silver Wings Plus® program, a special travel club at United for Mileage Plus members age 55 and over." Apparently they don't realize I'll (hopefully, God-willing) have that chance again in 30 years!!!

// posted by Jen @ 12:16 PM
Comments:
I have been sleeping later but in the mornings I'm always tired so I can't really tell if I'm used to the time change yet. I like having more day light after work tho.
 
Yes, it is nice to see the sun after you've been at work all day or in school. "Let there be light." When I was in undergrad, spring semester was the most difficult because I just wanted to lounge around in the sun. Lots of students would lounge on the grass and study or tan.
 
yeah i remember i had to be home before i gets dark when i was younger. i hated fall!

so even tho i have a hard ass time getting up in the mornings, i like seeing light after work too.

as for your "let there be light" comment, it reminds me of my coworker. one of our bathrooms at work has a funky light. you turn it on and depending on it's mood... it takes a while to turn on.s ometimes a second sometimes five.

so one time a coworker walked into it, closed the door and turned on the lights. and then you hear him from outside saying "let there be light!" like two seconds later. it was funny.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com