|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

:*(

I AM SO DISAPPOINTED. I just received an invitation to one of my really good friend's bridal shower, and I CAN'T GO because I'll be on vacation. It's one of those things that really tears me apart. I want to go to the bridal shower, and I also want to go on my trip. I missed the wedding of a good friend (first one to get married) because I went on vacation. Now I'm going to miss the first bridal shower I've been invited to because of vacation. :*( I can't believe this. I am so sad. I hope the weddings planned for this year don't coincide with other vacation dates. :X Dang it.. I've missed so many birthday parties, graduations + parties, etc. because I went on vacation. It's a conspiracy. :D :*( :*(

// posted by Jen @ 2:09 PM
Comments:
i hope you dont miss any of my bridal showers and/or weddings!

hahahah you said you will be my bride's maid right? that basically mean you're mandatory to attend! haha!

i talk as if i'm engaged. shesh
 
LOL. What's with all the plurals? Are you planning on marrying numerous times? :D Yes, I'll be your bridesmaid. I feel so honored! Advanced notice would be excellent so that I can clear my schedule and make sure I'm not on vacation. That reminds me.. while I was using the restroom, my friend reminded me that she wanted me to be her bridesmaid, and she wanted to be mine. Yes.. while I was in the restroom..
 
stop going on so many vacations and this won't happen. most people plan weddings and happy events during the best days of the year. that's why I don't plan anything, works out for the best that way.
 
I just noticed the plurals after rereading it hahahaha I don't plan to marry more than once lol!

well I do plan on being engaged for a while before I get married. so I think you'll get an advance :P
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com