|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Symon said I needed to show the Sticker Girls who's boss. I chickened out. Hehe. As I pulled out of my driveway, I saw them. On my way home, I figured they would still be outside playing since the weather was so nice, so I made my brother drive home while I hid in the passenger's seat. I figured they wouldn't come over if they didn't see me in my car. As my brother pulled into our street, he said he could see the Sticker Girls looking at the car. Since I was crouched down low in the passenger's seat, they couldn't see me. This is what it's come to..

Some guys on rollerskates were doing tricks on some handrails and videotaping the tricks. I watched as one of the guys jumped on the handrail and landed on his nuts. Then he was sprawled on the ground clutching his nuts. I winced when it happened. I could almost feel his pain. (Mike, that icon is clutching his package. LOL.)

// posted by Jen @ 7:32 PM
Comments:
HAHA LOL perfect icon! Yea... that hurts just hearing about it. I don't think I'd be able to see it happen.
 
the icon is NOT clinching his pants! lol he just had his hand down in front of him. NOT touching him! lol
 
Yes yes.. he is.. See, he's doing this dance waving his arms around and then he accidently pulls a muscle in his groin. He immediately clutches his groin while screaming in pain.. see how his mouth opens wide. HAHA. ;)
 
so he gives the peace sign and then touches himself? hhahaha
 
Yes, what a silly guy. That peace sign was part of his dance move. He threw it up too far back and too quickly. That'll teach any guy to throw up the peace sign like that. Haha.
 
Although I didn't notice he was grabbing his crotch until Mike pointed it out..
 
I never thought a little icon would cause so much controversy...I think he starts screaming cause he pulls up so violently.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com