|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Someone theorize what the heck happened...

I received a call from Blockbuster on my cell phone regarding a rental, which I already returned today (making use of the No More Late Fees deal). Anyway, the odd thing is, I signed up for my Blockbuster card with my home number, so they do not have my cell number. The previous time they called regarding a rental, they left a message on my house number. My cell number isn't even listed under my name.. how on earth did Blockbuster get my cell number?! This baffles me!!!

I've spent more time researching on how to make my way around San Francisco than on my dissertation. Okay, maybe not as much time, but it sure feels like it.

Nachos.. mmm...

// posted by Jen @ 6:29 PM
Comments:
It wasn't me who told them. Dang stalkers!!
 
so how did the trip go? did you find your way ok? well you didnt call me, so i'm assuming so lol
 
oh btw, sometimes ppl in your family might gave your number away. that's what happened to me! i asked them how they got it because the number i gave them was disconnected (i switched cell phone companies... so got diff number).

the guy said that he called the older number and it gave him the new one. at first i was like "oh ok" but then i realized... WTF.

i realized later my sister gave them my new number. YEAH LIARS!
 
Nope, my family would never give out my number. :P This is very puzzling..

I got there okay. My friend picked me up at the pier. :)
 
yay you choose the pier/ferry. less confusing :)
 
I’ve recently started a blog, the information you provide on this site has helped me tremendously. Thank you for all of your time & work.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com