Random Ramblings
I was looking at a tour's prices, and this is what it read:
Adults $35.00
Seniors (62+) / Military / Students $32.00
Children (12 - 3) $25.00
Kids (2 or under) $1.00
Family (2 Adults + 2 Children) $100.00
Politicians $499.00
$499? That cracked me up. I think they're joking...
I've been so busy and still surprisingly calm while taking things one day / step at a time. We'll see how I am holding up when the weekend rolls around and I will use my time to write everything that I need to include in my applications.. No panic yet, and I don't think it's my procrastination talking. I have a midterm tomorrow, and I am going to study for that without worrying about anything else!
Moving on to more exciting news, my best friend from second grade emailed me to tell me that she is getting married and inviting me! Time flies by so quickly.
Jess emailed me these pictures, which I thought were extremely cute and also made me hungrier than I already was. Click on the pictures to see a bunch of other ones. I'm definitely going to play with my food now..

