I picked up a new ID card from school today, and I had a good laugh along with the people in the office. Someone else's face is on my ID card. What the heck? They are going to redo it. Anyway, they let me keep it as a joke. If I flash it for student discounts, I wonder if people will actually be able to notice that it's not me. The student in the picture has a rounder face than I do, and she's Asian. Another person's ID card was also messed up. Her ID card has a picture of a male student on there. Goodness. My brother's reaction to my ID card was 'WHAT THE F...? WHO IS THAT?' Yeah, that's what I want to know, too.

I think it's really gross when people play with their toes, especially during class time. It's even worse when they try to touch you afterwards. It's like, dang. I SAW YOU TOUCHING YOUR TOES! DON'T TOUCH ME!!! Would it be okay if I started freaking out yelling, "Don't touch me! You just played with your toes!!!"?
I learned quite a bit in class today. I usually do. The bulk of the information sticks to me. We watched a video on circumcision today, but I'll get into that later.. maybe tomorrow or over the weekend. I went to dinner with my friend tonight, and he asked me how school was, so I told him ALL about the circumcision video I watched and my feelings about it. At the end he said, "Before I came to dinner tonight, I had no idea we'd be talking about circumcisions."