
Nooo... the holidays are over. December is one of the best times of the year. Two long weekends in a row plus it's a festive time, and it's the second longest school break. :) I received one of my syllabus for a class, and I was horrified to see how much work the professor expected of us. It looked like two graduate classes combined into one, and it's an elective! Seeing as how this is my last semester of classes (crossing fingers that I pass this elective plus another class!), I don't feel like doing so much work, but I guess I'm going to have to. :*( On top of that, my New Year's resolution is to complete my dissertation. This is sad... I have another week off school, so I'm going to try and not think about it.
Here's a happy thought: Jess gave me a Peanuts towel, which I will use for my bowling ball. It's perfect. All I need now is a Snoopy bowling bag. Hopefully I can find one in green. What is in front of Charlie Brown? Oreos?