|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Monday, January 16, 2006

My away message currently reads: I am in the middle of doing my homework, and I am very devoted to it... Trust me, nothing will break my concentration... Ooh lookie, a cookie.

I had every intention of doing my homework when I put up my away message, but I ended up going downstairs to eat. After I had sushi, I ate a banana and drank a glass of milk. Now nothing will break my concentration...

Jessica treated me to Cha Cha Cha (in the City) last night. It was a different experience. There's a bar in the middle of the restaurant. It's a pretty noisy and busy place. The food was pretty good, and I particularly liked the sauces. We had tapas: Chicken Paillard, Sauteed Mushrooms, Fried New Potatoes, Warm Spinach Salad, and Cajun Shrimp. She also gave me a Snoopy wallet and Borders gift card!:

// posted by Jen @ 3:43 PM
Comments:
the wallet is cute! too bad symon already bought you a coach one lol
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com