|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Lately, my curiosity has been at a peak. Usually I'm pretty good about surprises. If someone gives me a present, I can wait until Christmas or my birthday to open it. This year, when people tell me they have a present for me, I take in all the details they've given me and try to guess the item for a few minutes. I'll provide you with all the details that I have so you can guess the presents, too. I can wait until I open it, but I want to hear people's random guesses. :) Let's try these two:

Gift 1: "So it's only available at speciality stores in Oahu... hmm.."
Gift 2: "I wrapped it, but you can tell what it is. I love it. It's so cute. We can play with your gift together."

Alright, any guesses?

As much as I like to sleep, I don't like having afternoon / evening classes anymore, especially if I have no classes in the morning. I just want to finish up the morning class so I can enjoy the rest of the day.


// posted by Jen @ 10:06 AM
Comments:
you'll never guess it lol
 
give up now lol
 
Haha.. well, maybe someone else will guess it. :P What's your guess?? ;)
 
Gift 1: I have no clue
Gift 2: I have no clue
 
Gift 1: Coconut bra thingee.
Gift 2: Cute girly things.
 
symon is SORTA close to my gift HAHAHAHA
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com