|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Wednesday, January 04, 2006



In the year 2006 I resolve to:

Grow some new friends.



Get your resolution here




I made a new friend!



In the year 2006 I resolve to:

Be on cops.



Get your resolution here




What the heck does this mean?!?! Be on them? That sounds kinda slutty...

// posted by Jen @ 9:42 PM
Comments:
i think its talking about the tv show...
 
Haha! That's not as bad then. :P They should have written it as 'Be on COPS.'
 
haha...I just figured out why you said it sounds slutty. I thought of the TV show...I see where your mind is..hmmm..
I see you made a new friend but did you grow one?
 
i say, BLAME CANADA!

yep, that's it
 
rapidwrx, I don't plan on growing a new friend for at least another 5 years. :D I remember an episode of Cops where the driver got pulled over, and it turned out his gf was giving him a bj, which is why he was swerving all over the road. :)

eliza, hehe. Have you ever heard Robin Williams sing that song? I think the South Park characters sing that song, too. :) I guess it's cool to blame Canada since I know a bunch of the Canadians laugh at the Americans. :P That's great that you got that resolution. :)
 
Mine was "Fart in Public"........just a sec...brb......done. 5 days into the new year and I've already completed my new years resolution.
 
rapidwrx, LOL!!! Congratulations on your accomplishment. :D

Be on (lower case) cops just doesn't sound right.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com