
I went bowling with my Snoopy ball yesterday. It was the first time I took him out, and it was great. Now I just need more practice so I can bowl at least 150. :P I also used my new Snoopy towel to wipe the ball. :) Now all I need is to find a bag to put the ball, towel, and shoes in. I've been searching for a Snoopy bowling bag, but to no avail. :( I guess I'll use a backpack or something for the time being.

My winter break is winding down. School begins tomorrow, and I've gone from relaxed Jen to tense Jen. Oh well, at least I had a great and relaxing break!! I snowboarded, made money, chilled, watched movies, hung out with family and friends, shopped a lot, and overall had a great time. This semester is going to be hardcore with the coursework, dissertation, and applications / interviews for internships. :*( I just read 10 pages from one textbook. These are looong pages because the book is pretty big (11" X 13"). Now I have 70 more pages to go for this sitting...

Here is some food for thought. See my comments in parenthesis:
* A one-minute kiss works off 26 calories. (So if you're thinking about going on a diet, skip the low-carb or south beach diet. Go for the kissing diet. Schedule in kissing so that you'll be too busy to eat much.)
*Our brains have special neurons that help us find our lover's mouth in the dark. No wonder making out in the dark is so much fun!
*Kissing reduces tooth decay because the extra saliva generated by a lip-lock cleans your teeth.