
I made a new friend who immigrated here from China about two years ago. She has never gone clubbing before and asked me if girls wear skirts to club. I told her girls wear skirts if they want to, but a lot of girls wear jeans or pants. To give her an example of clubbing wear, I emailed her several pictures of tops, skirts, and jeans that would give her a better idea of what people wear to clubs. I chose relatively tame tops like a tube top, lingerie-looking top, and a halter-type top. She emailed me back with "Are you kidding me? The tank tops are a little bit scary to me." To further illustrate clubbing wear to her, I went on one of those club promoter sites to find pictures of girls wearing these outfits. I randomly selected four pictures to show her. The first three were typical bra tops, low-cut tank tops, and girl freaking girl type pictures. I showed Symon the pictures I was going to email her, and he said, "Stop making her into a bad girl. Give her one picture with someone wearing a turtleneck." ... and I can't believe this, but the next picture randomly selected was of a girl wearing a turtleneck!!!!!! That was pretty funny. If you're interested in looking at the pictures I sent her, let me know.
A family of five: