|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

How many close / good friends do you have named Jennifer? How many friends do you have named Jennifer (or how many Jennifers do you have listed in your cell phone)? Include me if I fall in those categories! I'm surprised I don't have more friends named Jennifer. In fact, I only have one friend named Jennifer. I've met a few other Jennifers (maybe about 10) so far, but only made friends with one. :) I thought the name was really popular, but i guess it's not as popular as I thought! That's cool.



I had a good time in Southern California. I bought an all-you-can-eat season's pass at Universal Studios. I got to eat all I could at three designated places at Universal. The all-you-can eat part only applies for one day. I wasn't as rushed to get to all the rides and going in January definitely has its perks. The lines were so much shorter!! It was great. The weather was good, too. Knott's Berry Farm was fun. I haven't been there in over 10 years. It was a lot larger than I remember. Maybe they expanded. Again, the lines were short, which was so excellent! It got really windy on Sunday though. I loved seeing Snoopy and all the Snoopy things, but was disappointed that there wasn't more I wanted to buy there. I anticipated many Snoopy purchases and was surprised to see that there wasn't that much I wanted. There was a lack of variety too. I almost bought this Snoopy baby bag for my bowling ball, but I decided not to. It didn't really suit my needs. There's gotta be an actual Snoopy bowling bag out there somewhere.

// posted by Jen @ 6:42 PM
Comments:
LA was lots of fun. Lets go again soon.
 
what exactly did you guys do that was so much fun? i'm hoping when i go with eric, both eric and i would be like you guys "LA was lots of fun!"

:)

i know about 5 jennifers that i talk/talked to... off the top of my head
 
Well, we get along well and we went to fun places (theme park & shopping), so it was fun. :) It was a vacation away from everyday work/school. That's usually a good thing.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com