Happy New Year!!!
Symon thinks that Adrian Monk and I have a lot of similarities. We are both completely germaphobic, but I would have to say that Monk is far more germaphobic and obsessive-compulsive than I am. :P I love how his assistant carries wipes for him. I usually use tissue to open public doors, turn on public faucets, etc. etc. I don't wipe down public bowling balls the way Monk does before he uses them, although I do wash my hands with soap thoroughly after bowling. :) Now that I have my own ball, I don't have to worry about that. I do not like sharing food with people who do not use a serving utensil. I don't like it when people dig into the food that everyone is sharing. There was this scene where Monk and co. ordered some nachos. Everyone dug in with their fingers, and Monk couldn't stand it. He just gave up and pretended to eat a nacho. Hehe. For me, I'd either try to get the food first before everyone else (with a serving fork or chopstick), or I'd pick at what hasn't been touched yet.