|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Elle is my inspiration. Hey lady, I'll hold the umbrella for you when it rains on you (metaphor and for real). :)



2005 In The Beginning...

Where did you ring in the New Year? At a get-together in Oakland.
Who were you with? Symon, Bobby, Kevin, Yan, Dave
Did you kiss anyone at midnight? Si
Did you make any resolutions? No
If so did you keep them? maybe for the first few months? N/A.. Actually, I can't remember if I had any. If I did, I guess I didn't keep them. :P

2005 Friends and Enemies...

Did you meet any new friends this year? Si, and I got to be close with two of them.
Did any of your friendships end? No
Did you dislike anyone? I probably did, but I don't remember. It probably wasn't a strong dislike.
Did you get into any fights? Physical, no. Verbal, si.
Did you make any new enemies? Not to my knowledge.
Did you resolve any fights? Maybe.
Who was your closest friend? Symon

2005....The Holidays!

Did you have a Valentine? Si, his name is Symon, and he's my Valentine year-round. (Stop barfing, XXXXXXX.)
Did the Easter bunny visit you? Gawd forbid.
Did you watch fireworks on the 4th of July? My memory is clearly lacking at this hour. I can't remember anything! I have to look through my digital pictures. Oh wait, I remember, and I didn't even need to look at pictures. The answer is si. I watched it from my hometown.
Did you dress up for Halloween? No
What did you do for Thanksgiving? Omg. I need to look at pictures.. Oh yes, I had brunch with my family & Symon, and we went to the car show at the Moscone Center afterwards. Then we had dinner together.
Did you make a list of gifts for the holidays? Si
Did you receive what you wanted? Si. I didn't want much this year.
Were you good this holiday season? Who's asking?!?!?!

2005 : Your BIRTHDAY!!!

How old did you turn? 24
Did you have a cake? No, and I think I haven't had a cake in a few years too.
What did you do for your birthday? My family took me out for lunch and dinner. I went to Dave & Buster's with friends, and Symon took me to Vegas.
Did you have a party? Si
Did you get any presents? Si. Muchas gracias.

2005... The Memories and Accomplishments!

Funniest Memory? This is really not the time to test my memory!
Saddest Memory? I can't think of anything sad that happened this year. Thank God, but some of the sad memories were of some deaths that occurred in 2004. Oh, also all those fears of death were very unpleasant.
Most Embarassing Memory? I deny it.
Best Accomplishment? I don't know... How about not buying any purses for the last three months of the year? Although I think I may have compensated with shoe purchases..

2005..FAVORITES!

Favorite TV shows? Desperate Housewives, Without A Trace, Law & Order SVU, & Law & Order
Favorite songs? I had a few this year, but the only one I can remember at the moment is 'These Words' by Natasha Bedingfield
Favorite bands? None. I haven't really had any favorite bands since NKOTB and that was a long time ago.
Favorite food? Many, many.. that's like asking me which is my favorite purse!
Favorite stores? First & foremost, Coach. Then Express, Amazon, Victoria's Secret, etc. etc.
Favorite restaurants? Chipotle
Favorite piece of clothing? Too many to list!

2005...All about YOU

Did you change at all this year? Probably not
Did you dye your hair? No
Did you get your hair cut? Si
Did you change your style? My hair is growing out.
Were you in school? Si
Did you have a job? Si, 3 at all times.
Did you drive? Si
Did you own a car? Si
Did you lose anyone this year? No, thank you.
Did anyone close to you give birth? Almost
Did you move at all? No
Did you go on any vacations? Si: Vegas, Los Angeles, Vancouver, Washington, Oregon, San Diego, Tahoe, and Hawaii.
Did you leave the country at all? Si
Would you change anything about yourself now? Work on my dissertation.

2005.....Wrap Up

Was 2005 a good year? Si
Do you have any regrets? No
Did 2005 bring any new insights? Si, I'd like to think every experience does.
Do you think 2006 will top 2005? Possibly
Do you have any goals for 2006? Complete my dissertation.
If you could relive any moment, which would you choose? Hmm.. I don't know
If you could forget any moment what would it be? I think none.
Do you wish 2005 wouldn't end? That's whack.
Did you do anything special for NYE? I was at a house party with Symon, friends, and strangers. It was interesting.
Did you kiss anyone at Midnight? Si

Overall, this is how I felt about 2005
during good times:
with Symon:
in school:
the last day of school before summer break and winter break:
during summer and winter break:

// posted by Jen @ 10:47 AM
Comments:
wheeee~ that spinning cartoon is making me dizzy

your survey was funny lol
 
Si...can you speak spanish fluently? The pic of the guy on the last day of school before summer break...is he a magician doing Michael Jacksons moves? It looks like he's grabbing his crotch.
 
Yo Mikey, I think I should be able to speak Spanish fluently since I took 5 years of it, but unfortunately, mi espanol es muy malo. My apt-mate in college was Mexican, too, and I still didn't pick anything up. The only thing we traded was.. my passion for Mexican food, and her passion for Chinese food.

I never noticed that guy was grabbing his crotch. I see it now! Ok, scratch that.. I was not grabbing that area on the last day of class..
 
I'm glad I made the list a few times. =)

Wow you went to a lot of places last year. So Tahoe next 2 weeks and LA the week after?
 
Symon, something like that, eh?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com