|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Friday, December 16, 2005

9 days until Christmas.



Ok, I guess I should finish this thing all at once, or I'll never finish it. :P Continued from December 8th.

SEVEN THINGS YOU'RE WEARING
1. Gap dress shirt
2. Guess? pants
3. Scarf from HK
4. Express tank top
5. The usual
6. Aldo heels
7. Black socks

SIX THINGS YOU'VE DONE TODAY
1. Ate breakfast
2. Went to work
3. Passed out presents at work
4. Talked to Symon
5. Talked to Jen
6. Ate lunch

FIVE FAVORITE THINGS (not people) IN NO ORDER
1. Food / Eating
2. My Car 'Baby'
3. Computer / Laptop
4. Traveling
5. My Wardrobe: clothing, shoes, and accessories (like purses). :D

FOUR PEOPLE YOU CAN TELL [ALMOST] ANYTHING TO
1. Symon
2. Jason
3. Jen
4. Marina
< getting to know Eliza better >

THREE THINGS THAT MAKE U MAD
1. Rude and inconsiderate people
2. Bad drivers
3. Punks that beat up senior citizens

TWO THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE
1. Find out what happens after death
2. Be good to those around me

ONE THING YOU REGRET
1. Not telling my grandfather how much I appreciated him

// posted by Jen @ 2:40 PM
Comments:
Santa's got a badonkadonk. Thanks for putting me on your list.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com