|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Friday, October 14, 2005

Typical online conversation with Elle -

me: !
her: ?
me: $#&^%$&%$&!!
her: ?!?!
me: !!!
her: :D

Here's a comment I read in Cosmo -

"In college, I was jealous of the girls who always had a boyfriend. But now I realize that chicks who can't stand to be single clearly have a self-respect problem."

My response to her statement. Of course she's completely entitled to have an opinion, as am I. 'She sounds like she's still jealous' was the first thing that came to mind. Her word choice points to that: 1) she WAS jealous, 2) chicks who CAN'T STAND to be 3) clearly have a .... problem. J-E-A-L-O-U-S Sure there are definitely girls out there who can't be single, but for the most part, what's wrong with being in a relationship? I can't make generalizations like, 'chicks who 'always' have a boyfriend are probably highly sought after.'



.. sounds like she could use some nooky.

// posted by Jen @ 3:14 PM
Comments:
Everyone could use some nookie nookie.
 
:D
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com