|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

This is the picture I entered into the DIGITAL CAMERA CHALLENGE. Here a dead bird LIEs:




What do you think about talking in the bathroom?

I walked into a stall about the same time my classmate walked into the stall next to mine, and all of sudden I heard her say, "You're having too much fun." I paused for a second wondering if she was talking to me and asked, "Are you talking to me?" almost with a tone of disbelief. Having too much fun using the bathroom?! Anyway, she didn't respond to me, but kept talking, so I figured she was on the phone while in the stall.

When is it okay to chat in the public restroom (in my book)?

Both people are waiting in line in the bathroom - OKAY
In the stall tinkling trying to make conversation with someone inside or waiting for a stall - NOT OKAY
In the stall tinkling while on cell phone - WEIRD!
Both people are washing hands - OKAY

Whenever someone tries to make conversation with me while I'm in a stall, I just tell them to hold on. Come on, it can't hurt them to wait 10 seconds to start up a conversation with me!!

Sample conversation:

Hey what's *tinkle tinkle* up?
< pause > Uhh.. using the restroom? *tinkle*
So I went shopping yesterday and bought all this *tinkle* stuff!
< runs out of stall, wash hands, and zooms out of bathroom >



Sharing is good, but not when you're tinkling.

// posted by Jen @ 2:33 PM
Comments:
i've had where i would be talking to my friend while we both walk into a stall... and continue to talk as we go.

i dont think it's any problem. lol!
 
I'm never going into the restroom with you again! J/K.
 
dead birds are yucky
 
Birds are full of diseases. I wonder why this one died.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com