|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Friday, October 07, 2005

I was reading Cosmopolitan when I came across an article titled '50 Love Lessons From Real Chicks." I agree with, disagree with, or am neutral towards (or don't know much about) the statements. So basically the lesson is, not every girl is the same. Yadayadayada. Don't make too many generalizations. You know the drill. I thought it'd be interesting to take some of their comments and discuss them. Here's one:

"Be on the lookout for a guy who can tear up the dance floor. From my experience, boys with rhythm make awesome lovers."

This sounds like something Samantha from 'Sex And The City' would say.

Can someone verify this? I'm neutral towards this statement.



Is he shaking it vertically and horizontally? Remember that episode on 'Sex And The City' where Sam and Smith were having sex in a gazillion positions. You couldn't have possibly forgotten the chair on the bed. :D

// posted by Jen @ 2:47 PM
Comments:
er speaking from experience, no, good dancer =/= good in bed lol
 
actually... more like... the best lover i had wasnt a good dancer... but i havent slept with a good dancer yet... so i'll get back to you lol!
 
Well, you better hurry up and get crackin' before this entry gets pushed to page 2. >=T
 
find me a good dancer first... lol!

now i sound like samantha. wtf lol
 
Samantha's my favorite character on 'Sex And The City.' She has the least drama. Samantha, Eliza.. all sounds the same to me. I guess we better hit some clubs together soon. :)
 
Do you think a guy would get turned on with 'Hey, you're a good dancer. I want to see how you are in bed."

Or would he get performance anxiety?
 
normally if a guy is a good dancer, he has a pretty good confidence in himself (at least i noticed guys who arent that great of a dancer are afraid of what ppl think...)

so if you say that, i dont think he'll have a performance anxiety... i think on the contrary, he'll wanna show off more
 
Hmm.. would you say it to some random guy at the club?
 
only under these conditions:

1) if you dare me
2) if he really is a good dancer
3) if he's good looking
4) he's not dancing with any body specific


yeah 2 and 3 are not easy to find lol
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com