|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Monday, October 17, 2005

I had a pretty awesome experience Sunday. I took the ferry to San Francisco with friends and brought my bike along as well. We biked from the Ferry Building all the way to Sausilito. This required going up steep hills and some that weren't too bad and going downhill at crazy speeds next to speeding cars. One of my friends was going 32mph down the hill. We also rode across the Golden Gate Bridge and took some great pictures. It was quite an experience. It was a bit scary riding on the streets with speeding cars, but for the most part, it was a good ride. Going uphill was pretty exhausting, but it was fun to pass up all the slowpokes. :)

Pictures and video to be up soon.

I bought 4 pumpkins today. :) I usually don't do much for Halloween.. I think this is the year I'm participating the most in different festivities. I plan on going to a haunted house, haunted cornmaze, Great America's 'Nick Or Treat,' and maybe a party or clubbing event. I might even find a kid to take trick-or-treating! :)



Anyone want a kitten? I want a pet koala. Now.



A kitten will bring you lots of fun and shine.

// posted by Jen @ 4:54 PM
Comments:
Biking was tons of fun. Pics and vid are up, just got to link them. Halloween is gonna be off da chains.
 
apparently a few friends of mine are going to a halloween cornmaze in fremont that halloween weekend. wonder if it's the same one?

i wish i could go. sigh. i'll be in LA. now if i could meet up with my flavor of the month, then i'll be a happy camper lol
 
If it's in Fremont, it's the same maze.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com