|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I had blogged about an encounter I had in the restroom with a classmate previously. She's the one who talks on the phone while using the restroom and almost didn't wash her hands. Recently, I went to the restroom and heard a voice; it was hers. She was carrying on a conversation with someone in the next stall. When she came out of the stall, she had her cell phone ear piece on. I ran into her another time in the restroom. She came out of a stall and didn't wash her hands..

You know you're getting old when a 5-year-old tells her uncle she likes you because you are a 'cute lady.'... :D

5 more days until Halloween!



Here's a tip I picked up from "Good Housekeeping." "Before placing an online order for a bundled promotion, call customer service to find out whether the bonus item is still available and whether you can return the main product if the company runs out of freebies." In this article, a woman experienced a similar problem that I had with CircuitCity.com except her problem was with BestBuy.com. She ordered a bundled package: buy 1 thing, get something along with it. The policy is that if Best Buy runs out of the promotional item, the buyer is not entitled to a refund. WHY? Also, Best Buy is supposed to ship items that the company has in stock at the warehouse. When the promotional product is not available anymore, the retailer is supposed to email the customer to let them know. No retailer from Circuit City emailed me! I had to call them 5 times, and I still did not get the product.

// posted by Jen @ 12:19 PM
Comments:
you read "good housekeeping" ???
 
Good Housekeeping is a REALLY good magazine! Have you ever read it? I'll bring you a copy. :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com