I am so grateful for my metabolism!!! MTV's 'Fat Camp' was on TV, and I listened to these kids talk about food and how much they like to eat and how little exercise they do. I thought to myself.. oh man, that could be me!! :P I still don't do much exercise, and I sit a lot, but I do more exercise now than I used to, and I eat and think about food a lot as my friends usually like to point out. Thank you for my metabolism!!!
I've participated in two Halloween festivities so far. The first one was the
Ardenwood Cornmaze, which was neat because it was a new experience. I went at night, and it's 'haunted' meaning there are monsters roaming around in the maze. :) If you decide to go, don't forget to print out a $1 Off Coupon! During the day it's $5 with coupon, and at night, it's $6 with coupon.
Last night, I went to the
Pirates Of Emerson in Fremont. It was great. There are two haunted 'houses', one maze, a theatre, a mini food stop, and a mini gift shop. Expect some lines, but when you're enjoying the company of friends, you don't really notice too much. Entry fee is $15, and the VIP pass is $25. With the VIP pass, you get to go to the front of the line. I don't think it's worth the extra $10. :)

Good times and fun this weekend!