I went clubbing for a friend's birthday yesterday. Happy Birthday, Michelle! I left for the club early because parking is so difficult around that area since there is a wide assortment of activites on that street. We got lucky and found a spot 2 blocks from the club! We had a big booth and private area to celebrate her birthday, and since Symon and I were there first, the security told us that if anyone that we didn't want was in our area, just let him know, and he would boot them out for us. Nice. So Symon and I sat at our nice booth, which overlooked the entire dance floor. It was the best booth at the club. One guy was totally dancing in his own world; it was cool that he was getting into his dancing, and it was also amusing. He had on a leather jacket, tie, dress shirt, and dress pants. He was dancing while holding out his leather jacket in front of him, and then he put on his jacket. Then he took off his jacket (this is all within a minute) and pulled up his tie and wrapped it around his head, like a bandana. He was my entertainment while I waited for the birthday girl to come. During this time, the security guy came over to me because he saw some couple standing in our private section and asked if they were with us. I said no, and he went and kicked them out.
When the birthday girl came, she had a lot of fun kicking people out. Actually, she had a lot of fun telling the security guy to kick people out. It was pretty funny. At one point, there were around 10 'unwanted' people in our section, and my friend was pointing them out to the security guard in all different directions. She was super hyper. With some of the people, she just told them it was her birthday celebration, and they needed to leave. She did include a 'Sorry!' There was this one guy who just got up into the area and started dancing with the girls on the balcony area. Michelle told the security to kick him out. When security tried to kick him out, he kept trying to explain that the girls wanted to dance with him (ew). Then he even went up to one of the girls to say 'bye' just to prove his point. He wouldn't leave for a while even when the security told him he wasn't wanted there. He tried to sneak up to the room a few more times, and Michelle told him to go. He finally left everyone alone. A lot of people came up into the room even though there was a 'private party - reserved' sign right outside the stairwell.
Right next to the stairwell was the bathroom, which was cool. We didn't have to squeeze through people to get to it! This club's bathroom sucks. The doors don't really lock, and it just has this totally dirty feeling to it. Anyway, I was already thinking about how sucky these bathrooms were, and I had to hold onto my door to make sure it didn't swing open. There were guys standing right outside the bathroom just looking in. One of the girls closed the door, but someone opened it again. Anyway, there is a long mirror across from the row of stalls, so people standing outside can see who walks in and out of the stalls. Anyway, I was already hoping that no one would walk into my stall while I was in there, and what do you know! Some girl opened my stall! This is when going to the bathroom with a girlfriend comes in handy!!! She apologized quickly and apologized again when I came out of the stall. I only saw her once again last night. I think that's the first time that's happened to me. =P A surprise, but not completely unexpected. Crappy bathroom!!