This was part of my weekend:
Guess which one I am. I actually didn't crop the picture like this. Our photographer somehow took a headless shot, which works out for me. =)
I fulfilled my promise to go clubbing with Elle. It's like jury duty. I've fulfilled my clubbing obligation for the next 12 months. ;) Just kidding. I had a good time, and it was a good-sized group! This was my second to last weekend before < insert scary music > school begins. One more fun-filled weekend and then I don't know how the semester / school year will go. I hope I'll have time for snowboarding-packed weekends during the season!
I wrote out my goals for this summer beginning in June, but I haven't even accomplished half! Since my summer is winding down, I need to review my goals.
Goals for Summer 2005 (as written in June). New comments appear in [ ] brackets:
1. Learn to drive stick. [still haven't started to learn this yet]
2. Take a yoga class. [still haven't gotten around to signing up for this yet]
3. Relax for at least 10 days. [i've done pretty well on this one, and this continues to be working out pretty well!]
4. Make a dent in my dissertation. [will start this in
august september]
5. Update resume. [made some slight progress, but i don't want to think about that stuff right now!]
6. Learn some dessert recipes and bake lots! [i baked chocolate chip cheesecake bars and ice cream sandwiches last month. i want to bake some banana bread next! yum.]
7. Practice piano at least four times a week. [not yet, but i did lend a piano book to a friend...]
2/7 things.. not bad...