
Just got back from Hawaii, and I had a GREAT time! The things I did / places I visited were different from the last time I went, so that was cool. There is still so much more to do! I have lots to blog about, but first I have to finish reading everything on the forum (there is so much to read) and catch up on my emails! I will also post up pictures sans me in my forum gallery as soon as I get the chance, and Symon, who manages my private gallery, will post up my pictures when he gets the chance.
More than a week has passed since my friend posted up that picture of me and Symon, and some forum'ers posted up really funny captions. Symon wanted to wipe his camera, but he had to use something that was 100% cotton, hence the t-shirt. He also wanted the wipe to be moist, so he asked me to pour water onto his shirt. You forum'ers made the whole incident interesting with your captions, and I have to admit the picture looks pretty funny. :)
Here are some of the captions:
guy: PUT IT OUT, IT'S ON FIRE!!
girl: Oh brother, not again.. *splash*
girl holding bottle:"Why can't you use the restroom like a normal person!"
guy:"If you put water on it, it grows."
guy: something is growing out of me!! help!!
girl: i'll try drowning it!!!
Guy wearing speed racer shirt:(singing) "Here he comes, here comes speed racer, He's a demon on wheels."
Bottle girl: "You really shouldn't ogle around in public like that...Here, cold water should shrink it back down to size..."