Continuation from previous post:
I wore flip flops for most of my trip because it was so hot. I wore my Adidas shelltoes one day, and I wanted to just kick my shoes off because of the heat. Anyway, when you wear flip flops, you know that it's almost inevitable that someone will step on your toes. That's just the way the world works. Well, both my brother and dad had stepped on my toes during the trip. While I was in a store looking at something, someone stepped on my toes. I thought it was my brother, so I elbowed him because I had already told him to watch it. When I looked up, I realized it was someone else, an older man. He apologized. I couldn't stop laughing after I left the store. That'll teach them (him) not to step on my toes.
Paradise Cove - I went to another luau (a must in Hawaii!) this time. Before the bus came to pick us up, I heard this man, maybe in his 50s, flirting with a variety of women, in front of his wife and kids! I found the conversation soo disturbing that I have to blog about it. He was talking to this one girl who was sitting between her parents. He said, "You must be the most beautiful girl in Kansas." Then to her parents, he said (in reference to her being an only child), "You two saw your daughter and said 'we can't ever do better than perfection.' He didn't talk to her in a fatherly tone. He had this sleazy tone. The whole conversation was sick, and I don't mean it in a good way!
Anyway, the luau was enjoyable. I learned some arts and crafts, and I also bowled. The technique is the same except you are bowling a rock and pin between two pins. Hmm.. that reminds me, I've been wanting to go bowling for a while!
Paradise Cove Luau:

More pictures in
ALBUM.
I saw a homeless panda on the street. It was crying, but it stopped crying after someone put money in its bucket. I wanted to take a picture of it moving around, so I put some money in the bucket, too. It immediately starting making happy noises, and I actually went and hugged it. After I touched it, I realized what I had done and started walking back to the hotel so I could take a shower. I bet that panda suit must be super dirty!! Anyway, it kept blowing me kisses. Haha.
Here it is:
ALBUMTO BE CONTINUED...