I was chatting with Eliza, and she said, "I imagined you to be a really pretty girl for some reason." Eliza is a friend of a friend, and I have not met her in person yet. Anyway, who am I to burst her bubble? I WILL NEVER MEET HER!!! :) I think that before we meet someone, we give them the benefit of the doubt that they are attractive. I mean, who would picture that someone they haven't met yet is ugly. This makes me think about my thoughts about guys and motorcycles.
Some Asian guys look pretty good on their motorcycles.. that is, if they keep their helmets on. That might sound kind of mean, but it's true. When they leave their helmets on, it leaves more for the imagination, especially if he has great eyes. Then, there is a possibility that he might be good-looking. So if they're like all fitted up nicely, slender built, nice motorcycle.. it can be pretty appealing. Nothing like a guy taking off his helmet to reveal an unpleasant face.. man that ruins the imagination.
Some guys think that having a motorcycle gets girls, but I disagree.. because if he's not attractive and has a crappy personality, he's going to be riding solo or with some girl who doesn't give a crap.
This was on Eliza's profile. (I think it's quite funny.)
guy: lucky you
guy: i wish i could meet a guy
guy: i mean a GIRL
guy: girl