|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Ahh.. I haven't had anything to write for the last few days. Work is busy as usual. Life is busy as usual, but I did stop working long enough to watch America's Best Dance Crew tonight! I thought Quest did an amazing job with their performance tonight. They were the best, and I am rooting for them all the way. In the past, the last two crews standing usually represented either East or West. The two crews who won were from the West. This season, the last two crews are from L.A. That must mean the West hosts better dancers. :) QUEST!!!! Whooooooo! For the win!

// posted by Jen @ 11:59 PM
Comments:
whoo!!! west coast!! represent!!

last season was alright so i took it off my tivo :X so we havent been watching it hahah

hey, what happened to so you think you can dance? did i miss last season?! hmmm?
 
Yeah, last season was okay. I think so far this season is the best because there's REAL competition. I can't believe you haven't been watching this season's performances! Catch up! There were a lot of great performances. My favorite performances were mostly from Quest, Beat Freaks, and Strikers All Stars. I've been rooting for Quest from the get go!
 
I don't know what happened to So You Think You Can Dance! I think someone would post it on the forum to remind us though. :P
 
Well said... Quest FTW.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com