|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Monday, April 21, 2008

My 10-year high school reunion is supposed to happen this summer. I had no desire to attend it.. until a recent dream made me give the reunion a second thought. In my dream, I ran into at least 30 classmates whom I have had none or limited contact since high school or college. I wouldn't even be able to tell you the names of some of them, but their faces were familiar. I've never had a dream about them before.. so why now? Instead of being 95% sure I was not going to go to my reunion, I am now at 85% chance of not attending the reunion. :P

// posted by Jen @ 1:47 PM
Comments:
reunions are so fun.

i mean at least the one i put together in hk. even tho we werent that close in school. it was still nice to sit down and talk about the past. common teachers. friends. crushes. etc :P
 
I am going to guess that half the guys will be balding and overweight.
 
LOL one of the guys i met in the hk reunion was SO cool looking!

none were bald :P
 
Give them two or three more years.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com