|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas! I'm a day late, but better late than never?

In my company's attempt to "go green," all plastic utensils, cups, and plates are no longer available for our use. Instead, we are to bring our own to use. I brought peaches to work and realized I had nothing to eat them with. I didn't want to fish them out with my hands, so I searched my purse and came across a toothpick floss. Strange, [insert image of me eating peaches with a floss...] but it would have to do since I wanted to eat my peaches. Anyway, after I finished eating my peaches, I found a fork in my lunch bag. :D

I watched National Treasure: Book of Secrets yesterday. I don't remember how the first one was, but the second one was okay. It was entertaining enough. Watching people scramble around for seats and not be able to sit with the people they came with made me remember how good Hong Kong's movie theatre system works. You don't just buy a ticket when you go to the movies, you buy your seats. There are screens at the box office so you see exactly which seats have been purchased and which are available. This means, no more scrambling around for seats or trying to find two seats together, no more having to return your tickets because the only seats available are in the "stiff neck section" (aka first - fifth rows), no more need to line up an hour early to get good seats.. We need to adopt this system here. Now.

If I don't post again before the end of the year, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! 2007 came and went.. I'm surprised that 2008 is here already..

// posted by Jen @ 11:45 PM

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com