I've been doing way too much shopping here in Hong Kong. I bought another luggage bag today so I can hopefully I can bring everything back home. I packed for sweater weather, but I should have packed for t-shirt and a light jacket weather. I've shopped at so many stores, malls and also the popular streets: electronics plaza, Sneaker Street (Fa Yuen St.), Ladies Market, Men's Market (Temple St.), etc. One day Symon and I accumulated so many bags we looked like bag people. I probably should stop buying things. I might run out of room in my second bag..
There were two places that I wanted to eat at, and they were Park Hotel (at Park Cafe) and Charlie Brown Cafe. I went to Park Cafe last time, and it was the best meal I had. It was good this time, but not as good as I remembered it. I saw Charlie Brown Cafe last time but didn't get a chance to eat there. I ordered a spaghetti pizza (picture to come later), which was baked spaghetti with toppings (seafood, mushrooms, olives, etc.) It was interesting and different. The Cafe is really cute and full of Peanuts decor. Their lunch menu is a pretty good deal. Tons of food in Hong Kong are good deals. I've eaten cow intestines.. Yummy. ;)
I also spent a day in Macau. I took the ferry from Hong Kong to Macau. If you don't know, Macau is another Vegas. Hotel casinos are popping up everywhere. I spent some time inside the Venetian, which is bigger than the Vegas one. I saw Wynn, but didn't go inside. I think MGM is currently being built. I had a Portuguese lunch and my favorite Portuguese-Chinese dessert, "po tat." It's an egg tart but better!