|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I made it back. Whew. It was a journey though!! I boarded the plane at 4:00pm because it was supposed to depart at 4:30pm. 4:30 came and went. Nothing. Around 5:00pm the Captain or First Officer came on overhead to announce that something was wrong with possibly their computer or something, so they were going to try and fix it. Fixing it didn't work, so they said they were going to fix another component. That didn't work. Then they said that a major component had to be changed and that would take an hour and a half. Hours passed, and we all sweated on the plane for a total of five hours before it was determined that we would have to switch planes. So we all went back into the terminal, had another bag search, and then finally went off on our 11-hour flight after almost six hours since we boarded the first plane. Better safe than sorry. There was some turbulence. In fact, I could feel the turbulence in my dreams because I dreamt that there was an emergency landing. We all landed on the ground safely but had to bolt from the plane asap. When I woke up, I could feel the turbulence. I'm tired. The trip was good. The food was good. More stories and pictures to come!

// posted by Jen @ 6:06 PM

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com