|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Thursday, November 22, 2007



Who can forget Alvin & The Chipmunks, "the original entourage"? I think they look so cute in CGI!! I hope the movie is good, but even if it isn't, it'll be cute to see the three cuties again. =) I have a track jacket just like the one Simon is wearing. Maybe I'll wear it to the movie. ;) Hmm.. Symon owns a hoodie that looks like Alvin's, but without the "A".. :P

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

I watched Hitman today. I thought the movie was pretty good. It had a lot of action and not too much dialogue; my kind of movie.

// posted by Jen @ 9:26 PM
Comments:
haha...I have a blue zip up that has white stripes down the arms..
 
Haha.. let's wear our matching blue zip up to the movie. :D
 
i wonder if three ppl walking around dressed like them if anyone would notice
 
HAHA.. that would be SO funny. I can wear my blue zip up, Symon can wear his red hoodie, who has the green jacket? :D
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com