|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I went to Vegas (yes, again). It's been busy, busy, and I needed a break. I needed to get away so I can sleep, and yeah, I chose the city that never sleeps. I got plenty of sleep though! I flew on Virgin America there. THAT AIRLINE IS SO COOL. My flight was delayed over an hour, but the airplane was so cool. It's very hip. Everyone has a screen, like JetBlue, but even cooler. There are music videos, tv shows, and you can order drinks and snacks on the screen. You can even instant message other passengers or join a chatroom. This is the hippest airline ever. I highly recommend it.

I have a few Vegas stories, but let me start off with the last big story. On our last night, we went to JET nightclub. Eli got burnt by a cigarette. It was unintentional, but nonetheless, she got burnt. I didn't realize she got burnt until she went to the bar to ask for a first aid kit. Then, security came over to ask what she needed. That security called for more security. I think at least three security / bouncers came to her assistance. We got escorted out the side door so that her burn could be attended to. A few bouncers came out and a few hotel staff members also came. The security guy asked for a medic. Eli repeated that all she wanted was a first aid kit to put something on the burn. Someone finally came with two large bags to attend to the burn. After all that drama, they gave Eli one small towel.... They said they couldn't give her anything to treat the burn and that they didn't have a first aid kit. What were in those bags then?! Good thing I packed some first aid cream in my luggage. =P

// posted by Jen @ 5:08 PM
Comments:
you're such a girl scout! thanks!
 
I try to be prepared for myself and others that I'm traveling with. :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com