|
home
|
about
|
albums
|
archive
|
forum
|
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
I went to the Maroon 5 concert last night, thanks to Eli! :) That was a fun experience. I never really liked Maroon 5's stuff until their most recent album. It was a good concert. =)
// posted by Jen @
10:29 PM
Comments:
Who opened?
#
posted by
Anonymous
: 11/12/2007 9:34 AM
The Hives was the second act. There were two acts, and I missed the first.
#
posted by
J
: 11/12/2007 1:58 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
#
posted by
E C
: 11/14/2007 11:29 AM
phanton planet was first.
#
posted by
E C
: 11/14/2007 11:31 AM
Eliza, are you the author who removed a comment? =P
#
posted by
J
: 11/16/2007 2:41 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home
|
home
|
about
|
albums
|
archive
|
forum
|
© 2003-2007 Devipz.com