|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Monday, October 29, 2007

I am still alive, but barely breathing. Life has been hectic, but isn't it like that for us all. It's not hectic in a bad way. I just have a lot to do every minute of the day. In fact, I'm supposed to be breathing right now, but I'm taking the time to blog. This weekend I went to a bachelorette party. Yep, that's all I'm going to reveal. =) Excuse me while I look at the pictures from the weekend.

Wow.

Whoa..

WHOA!

I've been working on my dissertation (hip hip hooray). It's still a struggle but at least I'm facing it.

P.S. Sprint is evil and shady. I've been with them a little over three weeks, and I've wasted much of my days calling them. When I explained to the customer representative how frustrated I was with Sprint service, I told her to look at her screen because she should be able to see how many times I've called. She replied, "Yes, I see that you began you service on October 6th and have called every day since." Damn Sprint!

// posted by Jen @ 6:05 PM
Comments:
i <3 sprint
 
.. and what's this I hear about Sprint not giving people money for the rebates? Shady!!!
 
You going to switch? I think I'll go AT&T?...and get an Iphone!
 
What do you mean "you going to switch?" Like, go back to Verizon or stay with Sprint?
 
Like go back to Verizon...is the storm over now?
 
Oh, I'm staying with Sprint for now.. at least until my contract with Sprint ends. The monthly plan is too good to pass up. *Crossing my fingers* I haven't had problems with them since the first month.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com