|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

After three fantastic weeks of vacation, I will be going back to work. I don't think I'm ready. I think I want another three weeks, but alas... Work calls. *whimper*

I'd like to wish my best friend a very, very


HAPPY 25th BIRTHDAY!!!!!

It finally came, yeh? ... after six months ... :D

My sleeping pattern is still a little screwy. It all started with the partying in Vegas. Since then I've been waking up at early hours even when I go to bed late. Sigh. I woke up before 7:00A.M. today for no reason at all!!! I can't wake up at that hour when I have work though. :P Only on days I thought I'd be able to sleep in! WHO STOLE MY CELL'S MICRO SD in my dreams?!

// posted by Jen @ 8:00 AM
Comments:
nice flowers! thank you! lol
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com