|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I've had the Harry Potter book since Saturday morning, but I haven't touched it yet. I'm the type of person who once starts to read, will have a very difficult time putting the book down. Sometimes I just read the end so I know what's going to happen. :P SOMEONE wrote what might possibly be the ending on their gmail chat status. That is so not cool, and if I find out that really is the ending, "somebody going to get a hurt real bad." Anyway, if I don't blog for the next few days, it's probably because I'm immersed in my book. I can't believe this is the end of Harry Potter books. :(

P.S. I have good news. :)

// posted by Jen @ 9:05 PM
Comments:
Congrats on the good news!
 
Thank you. :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com