If you know my schedule, you know I wake up early 7 days a week for work & dissertation. It's so rare that I am able to sleep in and wake up realizing that I don't have to wake up early because I have a free day. Today is one of those days. Waking up at 9:30 on my own is now considered a blessing because I usually wake up before then with or without an alarm clock. I had the most amazing feeling when I woke up, searched my brain for the obligations I had today, and realized that I was NOT going to be working or stressing over my dissertation.
I finished reading Harry Potter last night. A "friend" had posted what I thought was a possible Harry Potter ending on his gmail chat status. I would have been so peeved if it really was the ending, but thankfully it was not! I don't want to spoil the book for anybody who hasn't read it yet, so I'll post my review of it later and with a white font. :)