|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Friday, March 16, 2007

Recent conversations that made me laugh..

R.S. cracks me up. After he saw my South Park characters, he wanted to create one. When he was done, he showed me his:



Our conversation went something like this:

Me: Whoa. It really looks you! .. except for the green skin.. Why did you make your skin green colored?!
Him: What? Oh.. I thought it was orange. I'm colorblind.

I had totally forgotten that he was color blind! He let me laugh at his expense. I wasn't laughing about him being color blind. I was just laughing at the fact that he made himself green.. and his outfit didn't really match. He thought he was wearing a green shirt.. :D He told me he was color blind several years ago, and it all made sense.. Like when he insisted I wore some colored pants to go bowling. I knew I didn't own that color, but he insisted. Haha.

Another recent conversation:
Me: Hi! I'm taking a poll.
Darren: Boxers.
He is so quick.

// posted by Jen @ 4:43 PM
Comments:
you should do one exactly the same but switch the colors to the way HE sees it :P then he can see how we see it too!
 
Oh, I did. You can view it here: http://albums.devipzforum.com/albums/album15/aiu.jpg
 
that's cool! haha great minds think alike
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com