|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Thursday, March 15, 2007

me, the way jon sees me:


I think Jon had the right idea, but that mouth doesn't look quite right, and my hair isn't all that straight.. Plus, he dressed me in colors that don't match. :X :P He did put in a great effort though. There is definitely a likeness. :D So, I created a picture of myself.

me @ age 26:


I think this mouth is so much more fitting. Those of you who recently saw my old high school formal pictures should know what I'm talking about. ;) I asked my mom which hairstyle she thought most represented mine on this SP creator, and she picked the following..

me @ age 6:

// posted by Jen @ 7:17 PM
Comments:
let me get the chocolate on that cone.
 
Hahaha.. it's all yours. :P
 
haha how cute!
 
I had the one-side pigtail too.. Haha..
 
you look so mean at 'age 26' :p
 
hahaha..
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com