
You know that metaphor, "run with scissors"? Well, I lived dangerously today. I ran with scissors, figuratively of course. I left my opened drink on my desk for an hour, and when I came back, I was so thirsty I drank from it. You may be wondering, what is so dangerous about that? Well, the drink was left opened and unattended on my desk for AN HOUR. Anything could have happened... besides the usual, like my coworkers might have tried to poison me (kidding.. I think).. a fly or some other bug might have decided to skinny dip in my drink. *GAG* That's what I feared the most. I feared that some sort of disgusting insect would have crawled all over my drink after it walked all over the dust on my computer. :X I hope not. I do see fruit flies and flies popping up all over the office.
.. and that is how I lived life dangerously today. Whew. I hope I survive another day. If I don't blog again, you'll know why. By the way, the SAVE DEVIPZ.COM fund is in effect.