|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I heard something funny on the radio today. A girl called into a radio station and asked, "What caller am I? The DJ responded, "You're number one, and don't let your boyfriend tell you otherwise." I thought that quick response was hilarious. It totally stumped her. Haha!

Review the past week. Did you ask for no or less bags while shopping or dining out? Let's do our part. For me, I'm aiming at no more than 5 bags a month. We'll see how that comes along.

Review of my resolutions (refer to January 1, 2007):
1. I have been sleeping earlier on worknights..! I've made huge attempts to sleep by 11:30 and no later than midnight.
2. I exercised once in January, and I exercised once this month already too!
3. I haven't completed my dissertation yet, but I have been working on it once a week and will gradually increase that to maybe two times/more hours a week.
4. I think I only played the piano once last month. Yeeks. I need to play before two weeks are up.
5. I think I lasted three weeks without buying something for myself. Thank goodness that resolution has been completed. :)

// posted by Jen @ 6:11 PM

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com