
My coworker pulled out a picture of me that she took two years ago. She said I looked different, older, and it was not just because I had a hair cut. She said, "It must be all the stress of your job. Your field is really stressful." I said, "Uh.. I look older huh." She replied, "Yeah, you look 30." [I THINK she was just messing with me.. :X] Anyway, another coworker said I looked young, and the original coworker said, "What do you know? You're over 60." :P Anyway, this conversation elicited the interest of several other coworkers who came out to examine this picture of me from two years ago and to make their own comments. "You look more mature, womanly." Uh? The original coworker said, "See, you look old. They just know how to say it in a better way." .... How very nice of her. :D She did say I didn't gain any weight... :D
The whole conversation was incredibly morbid because they went into a lengthy discussion about how they couldn't believe they were pushing 60 / over 60. They talked about how they didn't have very many more years to live. :X I always find it incredibly crazy how some people have no qualms about their impending death. I can't think about my own death without freaking out. These two were having a very casual conversation about their deaths..