|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Do not seek love - see it everywhere.

I read this line in a magazine and really liked it. I think I remembered it correctly. I will double check tomorrow. Anyway, I'm going to say it to everyone who tells me they are having a difficult time finding love or not feeling loved by a significant other. I usually tell people not stress so much looking for love because I think letting things happen naturally has less stress compared to actively stressing out looking for love. I'm not saying that one shouldn't pursue another. I'm merely saying that finding love shouldn't be such a stressful thing. Sometimes things happen when you least expect it. Do not seek love; see it everywhere. :) (P.S. Those two Care Bears up there aren't really dating. They chose not to seek love. Instead they found it everywhere.)

// posted by Jen @ 10:09 PM
Comments:
Maybe along with saying that, you can tell them to request less bags when going shopping. :P
 
You've got a great point. We should spread the gospel, sister! I will do my part.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com