|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Friday, December 08, 2006

My friend is SUPER artistic and talented. Check out the drawing on my Christmas card. I'm obviously the one with the whip. :D Guess which one is Symon. The other two in the picture depict my buddie artist ("Iron Claw") and our friend ("Boba").



When I jokingly told my friend I wanted a tree-lighting ceremony at his house, I meant I just wanted to see his super cool mini tree. When I arrived at his house, I got a lot more than I expected. He had a large tangerine tree set up for me/the group to decorate. That was my first "Christmas" celebration. He and his mother had set out Christmas cookies, chocolates, pumpkin pie, hot cocoa, lumpia, etc. for us to eat, too.

Pictures from my first Christmas gathering.

BEFORE -


AFTER -


UP CLOSE - HOW MANY ORNAMENTS CAN YOU SEE IN THIS PICTURE? WHICH DO YOU RECOGNIZE?


MMMMMMM MMMMMMM!!!!

// posted by Jen @ 3:23 PM
Comments:
Wow, looked really fun. Looks like I missed out.
 
mmm I want christmas cookies, chocolates, pumpkin pie, hot cocoa, and.....lumpia? Never new that was a holiday food.
 
symon.. maybe we'll do it again next year. :)

eliza.. thanks. :D i've never seen that monkey before! i have no clue who he is. i think my friend did mention the name though..

mike.. LOL!!!! I <3 lumpia. I'm ordering that the next time I throw a party. I ordered it for the holiday party tomorrow. Yippee.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com