|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Monday, December 04, 2006

The bachelorette party is over. I woke up with a splitting headache, but I'm not hung over.. Only lack of sleep gives me a splitting headache. I had a fantastic time! It was sooo much fun. Medjool's food was really good. The drinks seemed relatively expensive. I've never ordered a margarita, but it cost $9.50 there.. The DJ was hit and miss for me. I liked half of what he played. I haven't done a girls night out at the bar/lounge/club since undergrad!!! It's been a super long time. I want to thank all those who gave me great ideas for locations and games. A big thanks to Eli who gave me tons and tons of ideas. :)

My coworker is so talented. She baked these muffins for the bachelorette party. :)


// posted by Jen @ 12:00 AM
Comments:
No I don't want a cupcake.. eww..
 
I stuck the topper straight up and some of the guys didn't even notice.
 
That's a spread that's on top. It was some kind of cranberry pecan spread, I think? I forget.. I have to ask. You can't see the muffin below.
 
It was fun talking about it! I'm so ready for the next one now. :P Plus maybe I'll even buy that Planning A Bachelorette Party book I saw at the party store.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com