|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Friday, October 20, 2006

I sort of stood my ground with the Sticker Girls. It's the same story.. as soon as Sticker Girls see me pulling into my garage, they run over. As soon as I step out of my car, they start talking. What was different this time was that Little Sticker Girl handed me the newspaper that had been on our driveway. Helpful little girl. I ALMOST GAVE IN to that nice gesture. Big Sticker Girl asked me again why I looked so angry. Haha.. I wonder why she never noticed my natural angry look before. Anyway, they asked me for stickers, and I responded, "I don't have any." Big Sticker Girl asked, "Why?" I said, "I have no money. Are you going to give me stickers?" Big Sticker Girl said, "I told you! When you babysit us!"

// posted by Jen @ 4:08 PM
Comments:
They're nice and sweet little girls.. a little too friendly and possibly just a tad demanding. ;) They're more persistent than demanding I think. They don't throw temper tantrums if I say no or anything. They just persist.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com