|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Friday, September 15, 2006

I guess I knew, but it finally dawned on me. I am a human sticker dispenser!

Although I'm losing my voice, a winner has not been declared in this battle against that virus!!! I am not going down without a fight. I do not want to get sick! Stop coughing on my stuff, in my air, people!!!

I made a comment to my friend, and he responded with 'yeah i know what happened' That was so unclear. Does he mean: 'yeah, i know what happened' or 'yeah i know. what happened?' Punctuation is important!!


// posted by Jen @ 5:53 PM
Comments:
i cant believe that whole "yeah i know what happened" line made your blog...you're so weird.
 
You're the weird one without punctuation. :D
 
Mm hmm! It was very confusing. After he typed that, I asked for clarification, and he said something like, "Yeah" that confused me even more.
 
i DO pay attention to jen!!! I was just really really busy at work at that time...

in my class a few weeks ago the teacher went over the example:

"i love only you" versus
"i only love you"

can you tell the diff?
 
Hmm.. what is the difference??
 
"I love only you" means that Person A loves only one person, Person B.

"I only love you" implies that Person A does not like or does not tolerate Person B, but Person A ONLY loves Person B...

so say the first one, not the second!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com