|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Friday, September 29, 2006

I don't mind being a third wheel as long as the couple doesn't mind. It doesn't bother me at all. I am respectful of people who don't want to hang out with me and my S.O., but if we (as a couple) invite someone to hang out with us, it's because we want to hang out with that person. So, we don't mind one bit that it's three of us. I know it's hard for some to think of it this way, but it really is friends hanging out. I might feel a little weird being a fifth wheel just because now there are two couples, but again, if I'm welcomed heartily in the group, then I'm all good, and I totally think it's cool for five people to just hang out together! We can all have a good time.. regardless of 'relationships.' That's just my opinion.

Check this out: procrastinationg Which letter does not belong?

// posted by Jen @ 2:41 PM
Comments:
The "O" if you are doing it...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com